Terms and conditions
GB. 18+. Draw closes at 11:59pm (BST) on Saturday 6th June 2020. To enter, purchase a bottle of Tamdhu 15 Year Old from one of our specialist retail partners and enter your details including the ‘secret code’ at tamdhu.com/15YearOld. Prize: 1 x trip to the Tamdhu Distillery including 1 night’s accommodation and travel for 2 and a behind-the-scenes distillery tour hosted by Tamdhu Distillery Manager, Sandy McIntyre. Full terms at tamdhu.com.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency for the purposes of this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Ian Macleod Distillers Limited is Registered in Scotland No. 32696 Registered Office: Russell House, Dunnet Way, Broxburn EH52 5BU
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Northern Ireland, Wales, and Scotland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Ian Macleod Distillers, its agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants, associates or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Promotional Period: The promotion is valid for entry from 12:00pm on Thursday 23rd April 2020 and runs until to 11:59pm on Saturday 6th June 2020 (Closing Date).
- Entry Requirements: Entry to the promotion is by website form only. Entrants must submit their details and the ‘secret code’ (provided by retailer) to the website entry form on the Tamdhu website (tamdhu.com/15YearOld)
- Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes, mis-posts, or incorrect entries. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed during the promotional period. Any additional entries will be possible but will not have a chance to win. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using multiple social media accounts or other device tactics to circumvent this condition, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- Winner Selection: Grand prize winners will be drawn at random from all correctly submitted and valid entries. After the Closing Date has passed, entries will be exported and all correct entries assigned a number. A random number generator will be used to generate a number corresponding to the winning entry.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email.
- How to claim: Winners must provide proof of age, a valid email address, and contact telephone number, within 24 hours. In the event that a winner’s details are not provided within 24 hours after notification, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement. Such prizes will not be reallocated.
- Prize: 1 x trip to the Tamdhu Distillery including 1 night’s accommodation and travel for 2 and a behind-the-scenes distillery tour hosted by Tamdhu Distillery Manager, Sandy McIntyre. Prize can be taken on mutually agreeable dates with travel and accommodation being arranged by IMD.
- Runners Up: There is no runner up prize for the giveaway.
- In the event of an entrant’s email address changing or the email account being lost, stolen or removed, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new account.
- The winner will be the owner of the email address listed with the entry. No other individual is eligible to claim the prize.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, in whole or part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Taking a screenshot is not proof of receipt of entry. Your entry must be received by the promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
- The winners agree to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- For a list of winners’ full names and their counties, please contact Tamdhu via Facebook within 3 months of the closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Scottish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to DataPrivacyOfficer@IanMacleod.com. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time but will no longer be able to participate.